Upcoming Events View All
- May.21LAP-BAND® Information Session (Daytona Beach)
- May.22FHD Group Walking (DeLand)
- May.22Skin Cancer Screening - Orange City (Orange City)
- Florida Hospital Flagler Gives Scholarships
- New Nurse Manager at Florida Hospital Flagler
- Florida Hospital Flagler Gives Nearly 400 Free Sport Physicals
- Florida Hospital DeLand Welcomes Podiatrist
- New Facilities Manager at Florida Hospital Flagler
Whether it’s a trip across town or an hour each way to work, endless commuting has become second nature to many working Americans. In fact, in order to put in an 8-hour day at work, many of us will travel 30 minutes or more to and from the office. Over the course of one year, this number equates to 240 hours or six 40-hour workweeks. So, what does all of this extra time on the road mean for you? Well, if you aren’t careful, it could lead to an increased risk for accidents, stress, and even serious health conditions. Check out the 5 tips in this article to help you conquer your commute. Read more…
Tis the season to start giving. Here are some possible “seasonal questions” that may enter the mind: Who do I give to? How much do I give? Is this a good charity, or does most the money collected by them just support administrative costs? Who really needs my money the most? What about that guy on the street corner… should I give to him?
I don’t know what the answer is for you. I will say this though… PRAY about it. LISTEN to God’s voice and then GIVE. The truth is that it is far greater to give than to receive. So, do yourself a huge favor this holiday season, and Read more…
Many of us have had memorable mentors who have helped us along life’s path; mentors who have taught us valuable lessons and who have encouraged, pushed, and even lovingly forced us to grow into who we are or who we will become.
For me, I think of one teacher in particular Read more…