Upcoming Events View All
- Florida Hospital DeLand Names New Director of Case Management
- Event Planning Company Donates $4,000 to Florida Hospital Flagler’s Cancer Resource Center
- Florida Hospitals in West Volusia Name Business Development Director
- Florida Hospital DeLand Names the First Marguerite Nerge Heart Award Recipient
- Florida Hospital DeLand Hosts Panel on Digestive Health and Colorectal Cancer
In this role, Thompson will develop and lead patient-centered care coordination initiatives that improve transitions of care and reduce both readmissions and patient’s length of stay by delivering care more efficiently. Read more…
PALM COAST, Fla., March 27, 2017 — On March 22, Palm Coast-based event planning and management company Divine Events donated more than $4,000 to the Judith C. Macko Cancer Resource Center at Florida Hospital Flagler.
The funds were raised via a black tie gala on Feb. 4 to honor the late Gloria Samuels Tobin at the Hilton Garden Inn. Tobin was a Palm Coast resident and beloved mother of six children and battled breast cancer. Read more…
WEST VOLUSIA, Fla., March 24, 2017 – Florida Hospital DeLand and Florida Hospital Fish Memorial have jointly selected Lita Kapuscinski to serve as director of business development for the two Florida Hospital facilities in West Volusia County.
In this role, Kapuscinski will be responsible for driving growth and increasing program volumes at both Florida Hospital DeLand and Florida Hospital Fish Memorial. In addition, she will help the two facilities reach beyond the hospital walls and partner with community organizations Read more…