Upcoming Events View All
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial Honors Pastoral Care Volunteers
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center Opens Risk Assessment & Genetic Counseling Clinic
- Doctors Join Florida Hospital DeLand’s Employed Physician Group
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial Recognizes Nurse with DAISY Award
- Valentine’s Day Deliveries at Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Change Your Life Challenge
Ever heard of the Blue Zones?
The Blue Zones are a study conducted with researchers around the world and National Geographic to discover where the healthiest people in the world live and what they have in common. These people have the least lifestyle related diseases ( heart disease, diabetes, dementia, etc…) and live the longest, fullest lives – still traveling, working, playing with grandkids, etc… well into their advanced years. (Even at 100 years old!)
After much study, what makes these people different from the rest of us are these 8 key areas. CREATION Health stands for these 8 key areas:
Change Your Life with Florida Hospital℠ was created to promote fun & social ways of how to live and improve in these 8 areas in our daily lives.
- We make it manageable,
- We make it practical,
- We make it FUN !!!
Here is what we offer:
- Our Change Your Life with Florida Hospital℠ Basic members get a personalized Online Dashboard where they can track their progress in each of the 8 categories.
- Through this Online Dashboard, members can earn LifePoints for the activities they perform in each category.
- The LifePoints are redeemable for PRIZES!
- Healthy Recipes
- Events are listed throughout the year from 5K races to nutrition classes, and much more… All Change Your Life with Florida Hospital℠ members are invited! Come out and meet new people who are making the health journey just like you!
- For those who want to take the next step, the Premium Membership includes an annual health screening with a 5-year projection of your health risks and what you can do about them, a nutrition screening with a licensed dietitian, and a gym membership from one of our participating gyms.
- The health screening includes an assessment of your current health and your 5-year projected risk of developing lifestyle related diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc…The report will also tell you what you can do to avoid these diseases based on your screening. (These results are reported only to you. It is at your discretion to share these results with your healthcare providers.)
- We have gyms throughout Volusia and Flagler counties with a range of amenities from full service facilities to 24-hour access gyms.
Anyone over the age of 18 can join. Join Us Today!
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (386) 231-3635